Do you want a simple way to make your bond with your pup invincible?
Did you know that research shows that dogs often end up in shelters because their pet parent didn’t have access to current science and research that shows how the bond with a dog can deepen each and every day?
Remember that your puppy left her mom, her family and entered a new world with only you to guide and protect her from now on. Her mom would be cuddling her, nurturing her and developing a lifelong bond. Would you like to do that for your fur baby? Here's how you can become the parent that she's dreaming of...
All dogs under 4-years-old can be called a "pup" because they have a puppy mind, a puppy heart and lots of puppy energy. So you'll need to know a few things...
- Your pup's birth mom would be working with many ongoing stages of socialization and neurological imprinting that occur for young dogs. She already knew what human scientists recently discovered about critical time periods for socializing or imprinting your pup. Fears, phobias and quirky behaviors often come from a pup not getting the right socialization and imprinting at the right time.
You'll need to know how to clearly communicate in dog language so your pup can understand what you are saying.
This course is not mainstream. We treat each puppy as the unique individual that God created him to be. He's not just a dog.
It’s all about loving your puppy more that you can even imagine.
You'll know you are ready to take the next step and enter the world of Mindful Pet Parenting with your pup if you:
- are comfortable with a new approach into deepening your relationship with your pup, opening you up to becoming an even more compassionate and loving pet parent than you ever thought possible
- are open to recent scientific discoveries about how dogs feel, express emotion and bond with humans
- accept your pup as a part of your family
- are aware and open to new ways to communicate and care for your fur baby to create focus, calm and a feeling of safety
- do not have any interest in trying to fix your pup or blame them for their lack of discipline
- are looking for ways to make both of your lives better
- love your pup totally and want to be best friends forever
As a mindful pet parent, we evolve into an even better human.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Empower yourself to avoid experiencing the heartache of seeing your pup become confused or resistant to you
- Discover the 1 thing that shifts you and your dog into 2-way communication and that leaves each of you feeling loved and heard
- Bullet proof your relationship with your pup through tons of games like: on-the-couch/off-the-couch and up, down and around which shift brainwave patterns and are totally fun
- Find out how you can find the off-button for adolescent nipping, jumping, peeing, and resource guarding
- Think differently about listening and communicating
- Learn what you can do as a mindful pup parent to allow the love you have for your pup to grow exponentially each day
It all happens much quicker than you ever thought possible and it’s fun. This makes your life so much easier by wiping out all tension and confusion between you and your pup.
Mindful Pup Parenting™
Your happiest life with your amazing pup begins now
Six Weeks of comprehensive, holistic tools and approaches for learning how to help your pup to understand you better, trust you as much as her birth mother and take all the love you have for each other and direct it into soul bonding that grows each day. Here's what's in store for you:
- The Mindful Pup Parenting™ course is an interactive, online course that is filled with what we call "games" and tools.
- Each week, for 6 weeks, you will receive lessons for the week.
- Work with your pup at your own pace.
- Be prepared to take photos and videos on your smart phone and share in the Facebook group so that you can share your success and get feedback or make refinements, when needed.
- This course is designed for the ultimate learning experience with video, audio, PDF's, lots of hands-on experience, and support through interaction in the private Facebook group.
- Q&A sessions are also part of the course so that you can keep going with confidence. Webinars provide a time for Q&A. It's important to be able to connect and share during the course.
- This Mindful Pup Parents™ course is unique, designed with day to day doggie relationship and communication specifically in mind, and is easily accessible any time from a smart phone, tablet or computer. All of our online courses are filled with audio, visual, and graphics that teach, support, and make the course fun and engaging.
- With love leading the way, your puppy will want to be your forever fur baby...
Puppy Parenting Tips And Tricks
- genetics and how they affect him
- natural inclination to play and have fun
- need for safety and how you can create a safe environment
- capacity for bonding and communicating with humans
Receive the most current science to show you how your pup learns and how much joy she feels when you interact with her in a friendly, harmonious way. Learn to see through her eyes.
Teaching, Modeling and Loving
This part of the course focuses on the foundational essentials for creating harmony and happiness for you and your dog.
The lessons will provide you with caring ways and hands-on practices that build on each other. Each lesson will help you to learn how to model behavior for your dog. You will teach a fun trick, then you'll get your pup's attention, hold it, and ask your pup to interact with you while empowering mutual trust and respect. You become their new best friend and favorite teacher.
Working Through The First Four Years
Even though dogs mature sexually by nine months, socially they don’t mature until they are at least 3-4 years old. So you have an adolescent pup on your hands…moving through stages of “puppiness.”
Pups take the opportunity to test boundaries, learn from adults and tend to act a bit silly, rowdy, out of hand, and maybe wild.
When you know how to address the stages of socialization and development, you don’t think something is wrong with your dog. And it’s time to learn games that are perfect for each stage of a dog’s life…Find optimal ways to keep your pup busy and super-happy, without having to lock them in a crate to get relief. Science has proven that your dog is hardwired to connect with you on a deeper level than any other species on our planet.
Love-based Solutions to Common Adolescent Behaviors
By this point in the course, love is shimmering in all of your interactions with your pup. Bonding and mutual respect is secure. Your relationship has deepened and parenting magic is brewing — During the last 3 weeks of the course, you will dive into learning special skills to help adolescent pups to navigate in a human world.
It's great for pups to be independent thinkers but they also need to get along with your family and friends. With the foundations from the first 3 Modules, you will be gliding into love-based, compassionate parenting that few pet parents get to experience.
And your pup won't jump, hit-the-road-running, and demand attention 24/7. Imagine using science-based ways to create an even stronger bond with your pup with games that create new pathways in the brain for learning and deep transformation. .
Early Bird Bonuses
Create the perfect foundation from day 1 with the Special Pup Secrets
For a limited time, we are offering the course FREE plus all three bonuses below...
Bonus Goodies For You
You already have plenty of puppy love to fuel your parenting so here's some bonus tips and tricks to add extra fun, smiles and support. Have you ever considered how much you learn and shift when you play? These games are designed for your transformation too.
Clicker Training Secrets
Over the past two decades, positive reinforcement has become popular. I've seen dogs who seemed defiant, distracted and outright 'resistant' start to act like a happy little genius-pup.
A sharp clicking sound sends a message to a dog's brain that links a good event with a behavior. The results can seem magical. In a matter of a minute or two, a dog is learning, responding and totally happy to offer a behavior.
Yet, I've also seen dogs who didn't seem to respond to a clicker. Now I know why. Don't miss out on what the elite positive reinforcement teachers discovered.
You will learn a quick, simple and effective way to make sure that your pup understands what you want to teach. Her huge doggie smile and eye contact will show how happy she is to learn from you. Your relationship with be even stronger.
Tips For Working With High Energy Pups
OMG! Does he ever get tired? Well ... No, he's a still a pup!
What to do?
Learn the best games, be on top of your game so that he can run off steam and you can take a deep sigh of relief.
This is such an important subject that it's been added as a special Bonus.
It requires a special focus.
Even though it's not always a quick-fix, it is worth dealing with it in a safe and fun way.
Pet parents sometimes find that high energy dogs can be destructive. Let's make sure that does not happen to you.
Find fun solutions that you and your dog with both love!
Private Facebook Group
You’ll also get lifetime access to the private Facebook group only for Mindful Pup Parenting™ course participants and alumni.
Have your smart phones ready because this is how we can easily communicate.
This is where you get to share your discoveries through videos and photos. Lots of love-filled moments to share.
We are with the group a lot because this course is meant to be inter-active...You will be learning caring ways, new methods and love-based practices that are meant to be implemented right away.
In this group, you get to see how all of this new information is being applied with everyone's dogs.
And you can ask questions, get clarity, and share 24/7.
Enjoy a FULL 30 Day Guarantee
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with this program, you can get a no-questions-asked refund. Within 30 days from the start of the program, send us an email letting us know you want a refund. This way you don't risk anything. It is that simple and that safe.
What People Are Saying
Animal Communicator and Author
Lee’s understanding of animals goes beyond the physical.
"The first time I met Katie, the stray female dog at Lee’s home, she was very shy, wouldn’t look at me and kept her distance.
A mostly feral dog a year ago, Lee's dog, Katie, now responds to her name, accepts treats by hand, and enjoys gentle massages. She even sat down when I asked her.
Lee’s connection and understanding of animals goes beyond the physical. Her endless patience and dedication to understand the spiritual purposes of animals has led her to create these new courses that will have a profound impact on the lives of many dogs and people."
Success Coach And Writer For "Being Thirties" Blog
Okay…I'm hooked. I'm fascinated now. I'm in.
"I wanted more knowledge. Not just being told that I should be walking my dog for hours or giving her medication. I had only one way now: to hold her, calm her, and attend to my other dog who's sometimes been injured by my rescue dog.
I like your holistic approach of really taking care of and healing the dog, not just training them. I want to see some new and different tools and techniques. I only know of one trainer on TV. I tried his technique, to hold onto her, and make her stay calm. I also found a local trainer who uses positive techniques and I like her a lot. And yet after four years, I had to wonder if there's a better way? Okay…I'm hooked. I'm fascinated now. I'm in."
The best way to reach Lee
to share your success stories,
the breakthroughs and heart bonding moments...