Do you want a simple way to make your bond with your dog invincible?
Use new science that blends your heart connection with your dog's natural instincts to shape your future life together.
Did you know that research shows that dogs often end up in shelters because their pet parent didn’t have access to current science and research that shows how the bond with a dog can deepen each and every day?
Imagine looking into your dog’s eyes and connecting deeper and deeper as you forge a friendship that most people never have.
There's an exciting new way to parent your dog. So you'll need to know a few things...
- Your pup's birth mom and dad knew what human scientists recently discovered about how dogs relate to each other. Fears, phobias and quirky behaviors often come from a dog not feeling heard and understood in a human world.
- You'll need to know how to clearly communicate in dog language so your dog can understand what you are saying.
This course is not mainstream. We see each dog as the unique individual that God created him to be. He's not just a dog. It’s all about showing your dog how much you love him.
You'll know you are ready to take the next step and enter the world of Mindful Pet Parenting with your dog if you:
- are comfortable with a new approach into deepening your relationship with your dog
- feel good about becoming an even more compassionate and loving pet parent than you ever thought possible
- are open to recent scientific discoveries about how dogs feel, express emotion and bond with humans
- accept your pup as a part of your family
- are aware and open to new ways to communicate and care for your fur baby to create focus, calm and a feeling of safety
- are looking for ways to make both of your lives better
- love your dog totally and want to be best friends forever
As a mindful pet parent, you can evolve into an even better human.
This course is for you if you:
- love to help your dog to be super clear about how to live happily and interact with ease in a human world
- love to grow and evolve consciously into the best you can be as a human being (and maybe envision yourself fully embracing the divine in yourself and your dog)
- are looking for ways to parent your dog that feels right and fits with your personal values
- are not afraid to leave the mainstream behind to care for your dog based on modern science
- believe fun, play and love are part of all healthy relationships
- know that a good relationship (including inter-species relationships) creates a healthier body, mind and emotions for you and your dog
- make sure your dog gets exercise each day and you value the time you spend together
- love your dog to the moon and back!
Mindful Dog Parenting™
6 Essentials for Developing a Loving Bond
with Your Dog that Will Last Forever
Ten Weeks of comprehensive, holistic tools and approaches for learning how to help your dog to understand you better, trust you as much as her birth mother and take all the love you have for each other and direct it into soul bonding that grows each day. Here's what's in store for you:
- Help your dog to let go of fear, aggression, anxiety and the problems, issues and challenges that are keeping you and your dog from having a closer bond and happier life together.
- You will learn current science and ancient wisdom to fully understand your dog's physical, mental and emotional needs; helping you to connect on a soul level.
- It's not just methods and techniques, this course is holistic in nature so it also includes personalized nutrition designed for your unique dog...which can affect her health, ability to focus and to feel relaxed and happy.
- End unnecessary and annoying behaviors like growling, chewing, peeing, hiding and cowering so that you and your dog relax, feel safe and know that you can trust each other.
- Refine and go to the next level in skills such as walking on leash, coming when called, communicating on a very deep level and learning ways to play with your dog that are fun but also develop a keen sense of subtle connection. You will learn and practice the refinements that create communication that every dog lover dreams of having with their dog.
- The Mindful Dog Parenting™ course is an interactive, online course that is filled with what we call "games" and tools.
- Each week, for 10 weeks, you will receive lessons for the week.
- Work with your pup at your own pace.
- Be prepared to take photos and videos on your smart phone and share in the Facebook group so that you can share your success and get feedback or make refinements, when needed.
- This course is designed for the ultimate learning experience with video, audio, PDF's, lots of hands-on experience, and support through interaction in the private Facebook group.
Mindful Dog Parents™ courses are unique, designed with day to day doggie relationship and communication issues specifically in mind, and are easily accessible any time from a smart phone, tablet or computer. Online courses are filled with audio, visual, and graphics that teach, support, and make the course fun and engaging.
Myth Busting Mindsets
- anthropological background
- neurological make-up
- communication behaviors
- capacity for bonding with humans
Receive the most current science to show you how much your dog loves you and how much joy she feels when you interact with her in a friendly, harmonious way.
Love Training 101
Changes in diet, specific touches, body movement and behavior skills can change a dog's life and ours. This part of the course drills down into the 6 essentials for understanding your dog more deeply through canine science and for how to create a healthy dog: physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Each of these lessons will provide you with hands-on practices that will build on each other, increasing your skill level in caring for and interacting with your special fur baby every day.
Find the key to creating a bond that lasts, and a connection that is unshakable. The heart-bond with your dog happens because your dog loves you and you love them.
This love creates a field seeded with miracles, sprouting everywhere. You will discover your miracles in this module.
This kind of connection is going to totally revolutionize the way pet parents relate to their dogs in the years to come.
Private Facebook Group
You’ll also get lifetime access to the private Facebook group only for Mindful Dog Parenting™ course participants and alumni.
Have your smart phones ready.
This is where you get to share your successes through videos and photos. No more lunging at other dogs, perhaps?
We are with the group a lot because this course is meant to be inter-active...You will be learning caring ways, methods and practices that are meant to be implemented right away.
In this group, you get to see how the training practices and all of the new information is being applied with everyone's dogs.
Ask questions, get clarity, and share 24/7.
Jumping and Nipping
For your own peace of mind and well-being, let your amazing dog totally win your heart, without ruling your world.
This special Bonus Module was added at the request of mindful dog parents who realized that raising a high energy dog requires a specific skill set.
Did you know that there are critically important socialization, imprinting and family bonding that must happen during the first 3 years of your dog's life? And did you know that once this time frame is missed, it is WAY harder to help a dog to live as happily, ease-fully and calmly with their human family?
This Bonus module includes two hot topics from the Mindful Pup Parenting Course for puppies and adolescent dogs. These behaviors need to be addressed if you live with a high energy or jumpy dog.
Your Dog seems fine but then you approach him and he has a temper tantrum like a 2-year-old child screaming, "Mine!"...
What to do? (other than back off quickly!)
A dog has big teeth and can get very upset, very fast. Many people have been hurt trying to take a food bowl or toy away from their dog.
This is such an important subject that it's been added as a special Bonus. It requires a special focus. Even though it's not always a quick-fix, it is worth dealing with it in a safe way.
Pet parents report that this behavior crops up after their dog has been with them for a while and it can be really scary. Make sure you know how to nip this challenge in the bud.
Enjoy a FULL 30 Day Guarantee
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with this program, you can get a no-questions-asked refund. Within 30 days from the start of the program, send us an email letting us know you want a refund. This way you don't risk anything. It is that simple and that safe.
What People Are Saying
Animal Communicator and Author
Lee’s understanding of animals goes beyond the physical.
"The first time I met Katie, the stray female dog at Lee’s home, she was very shy, wouldn’t look at me and kept her distance.
A mostly feral dog a year ago, Lee's dog, Katie, now responds to her name, accepts treats by hand, and enjoys gentle massages. She even sat down when I asked her.
Lee’s connection and understanding of animals goes beyond the physical. Her endless patience and dedication to understand the spiritual purposes of animals has led her to create these new courses that will have a profound impact on the lives of many dogs and people."
Success Coach And Writer For "Being Thirties" Blog
Okay…I'm hooked. I'm fascinated now. I'm in.
"I wanted more knowledge. Not just being told that I should be walking my dog for hours or giving her medication. I had only one way now: to hold her, calm her, and attend to my other dog who's sometimes been injured by my rescue dog.
I like your holistic approach of really taking care of and healing the dog, not just training them. I want to see some new and different tools and techniques. I only know of one trainer on TV. I tried his technique, to hold onto her, and make her stay calm. I also found a local trainer who uses positive techniques and I like her a lot. And yet after four years, I had to wonder if there's a better way? Okay…I'm hooked. I'm fascinated now. I'm in."
to see if this is a good fit for you and your fur baby ...
Schedule a phone consultation or send an email.